.

.

Monday, September 20, 2010

The New England Dessert Showcase


What a fabulous time we had at The New England Dessert Showcase . The event was held at the prestigious Westin Copley Place in Boston. The Showcase featured some of the very finest designer desserts,  chocolates, ice cream, cupcakes, fruit tarts and all of it irresistibly delicious.





Chocolate mousse with fresh mango and ginger.


The caption speaks for itself.
The Boston Cream Pie was over fifteen feet in diameter and weighed in at over three tons. Do you think it's big enough?
 These cupcakes were soooo delicious!!!




These delicate pink and white cakes on lollipop sticks had just the right amount of sweetness.
It was a day filled with yummy desserts,  full stomachs and lots of fun !

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what a lot of deliciousness!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the world wasn't I informed of this event!? Thanks for stopping by my blog - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I am thinking that chocolate mousse with mango must have been a totally yummy experience! How many did you sample ... and how many apples will you be eating to make up for all that yummy decadence? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, or should I say OMSweetness! My fillings are aching! LOL!! What a fun way to spend time with friends! Thank you for the virtual Tasting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH how many yummy and beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heaven, I'm in Heaven.......
    I love your walking buddy, Bella. She looks exactly like our king of the farm...Oakley!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this could be totally dangerous for me!! That Boston cream pie is enormous...but it looks yummy!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Your Bella is too cute!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, nice to meet you and your blog.
    I loved your post.
    Lila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...